Exercise is very important for many acute and chronic health problems. Sometimes it may seem tedious, but since the exercises are specifically thought out and customized at the physiotherapy session for the treatment of your problem, they are extremely necessary. Only when you will follow the regime and care program thoroughly as well as complement the progressive nature of the treatment, it will be useful to guide you back to best condition.
Your exercise regime should be carried out under the supervision of your physiotherapist initially. He might even assist you to complete the action needed for the exercise to make sure that right musculature is used. You need to pay attention to them so that it becomes easier to add it to your routine at home. The therapeutic exercises would certainly tackle issues like muscle imbalance, weakness and instability. According to progressive rehab clinic, these issues are predominant in injuries with which patients come to the clinic. Here are some tips to help you stick to your exercise routine.
- Let your physiotherapist demonstrate the exercises.
- Ask him to draw and provide pictures of the exercises you need to do and follow.
- Only focus on sets and reps which are prescribed during physiotherapy Clarify it with the therapist if you have any confusion.
- It is good to schedule the exercise and make it a daily routine. Select and fix a time when it’s convenient and perfect for you.
- Keep a diary for exercises you perform.
- Convey your short term and long-term goals to your therapist.
- Paste the pictures of your exercise on your fridge, computer screen or where you can come across in the morning so that there is no chance to miss it.
- Set an alarm on your clock, phone or computer to remind you especially if you have scheduled your exercise during day time.
- Exercise in front of a mirror so that you can make sure that your posture and form is right and as directed at the physiotherapy clinic.
- Enjoy your exercise routine and stay positive always.
Follow progressive rehab clinic on Facebook. Do not let injuries hamper your work and more importantly, your self-confidence. Most clinics provide online exercise programs now and you can take advantage of that too so that you are always sure of the right form when you are doing exercises. Getting back to normal life would be easy, fast and comfortable only when you will follow the advice and instructions given to you at the physiotherapy clinic. With these programs you should not be afraid of forgetting the exercise or the time scheduled for it.
The support systems offered are just perfect and part of rehab designed for your convenience and ease. Every exercise includes instructions and precaution need to be taken. These include about the number of reps, sets and frequency. There would be a video demonstrating the exercise and everything you need to complete in the rehab on the physiotherapy website. This saves a lot of time and extra effort of patients as well as the caregivers.