If after getting the laser hair removal in Etobicoke they think they may relax and lead a normal life, think again! Getting this treatment done really a big thing in itself, however skin needs a lot more attention and care after the treatment.
There are few precautions and preventive measures one must take and follow religiously. This is because if they are considered important, the skin may face some severe reactions and allergies. At Facebook, you can find more information.
Some of these are listed below:
- Immediate attention: Right after the treatment the person may feel burning sensations on their skin and thus they are provided with immediate relief in the form of ice packs. Ice packs really well on the affected area. And the same is advised to them to apply the ice packs couple of times in a day and one may choose to continue for couple of days too.
- Go natural: The treatment one avails for at the chosen Etobicoke laser clinic certainly brings in many after effects and uneasiness. This is because the nature of the treatment is quite unnatural. However to ease out the skin condition, one may choose natural products. One of such product is aloe Vera which is considered ideal for any kind of skin irritation and allergies.
- Indulge in medication: If aloe-vera and icepacks does not proves to be beneficial, one may consult the doctor if any medication can be taken. The doctor may prescribe some pain killers and anti-allergic tablets to make the pain go away. Visit Yelpfor more information.
- Stay away from sun and hot bath: Sunlight after certain hour of the day are anyways not considered good for the skin and when the skin has undergoes such severe laser process, sun rays may worsen the condition. One must understand that the skin has already was exposed to warm laser, coming in contact with sun and taking up hot baths will not do any good. Thus one must avoid both for some days.
- Keep fitness activities at bay: Indulging in exercising will may rise up the body temperature and skin begins to sweat. Thus, such heavy workout must be avoided for couple of days.
- Use prescribed skin products only: The doctors may prescribe some medicated ointments, sunscreen and body lotions. And they must be regularly applied until the redness and swelling ends. Though various cleansing product must be avoided however if that seems uncomfortable one may ask the specialist to prescribe some medicated soap or cleansing product.
- Follow a no makeup policy: Makeup has some chemical contents in it and applying those on the affected area will only lead to some serious and harmful consequences. Thus makeup must be forgotten for 24-48 hours.
Since these doctors and specialist at these Etobicoke laser clinics are highly qualified and certified to perform the treatment, the suggestions and advices made by them to their patients must be followed completely. Lastly one must chose a laser clinic which holds good reputation amongst their customers and have great experience base and exposure. Know more about us before availing services.